More About Me...

Hello, I am a German Shepard puppy. I was born here in California and have 5 other siblings I live with. My mother says we are blessed to have such a big family and she also tells me I am lucky to still have my Grandparents around. My Grandma is my owner and she loves me very much. Every day she takes me out for long walks with the family, bakes me my favorite biscuit treats, and always gives me attention!

Another Tit-Bit...

I couldn't be any more happier than I already am. Our family has so much to learn and right now I am going to dog obedience school. I've made so many other friends there like another pup named "Puggy" and his other friend is "Labby". Going to school is fun each day, but I prefer spending time playing and having my owners teach me how to fetch and do other tricks.

Dog Facts and Information

  • Dogs are not color blind completely, that is a myth. They can see perfectly fine but the color isn’t as bright as seeing through the human eye.
  • A dog is partially blind until their second month of life.
  • Dogs can see better at light due to their special low-light vision which gives them an advantage.
  • Most aid dogs are taught how to react to their owners who often have severe seizures.
  • Dogs don’t have any sense of time, even though it is a little weird when they are standing by the door when you come home.
  • A dog can smell 100,000 times better than a human. Perhaps they smell you before you come home!
  • A dog can hear 10 times better than a human being.

That's all for now, be sure to check back in for new Dog Facts and Information each day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent