More About Me...

Hello, I am a German Shepard puppy. I was born here in California and have 5 other siblings I live with. My mother says we are blessed to have such a big family and she also tells me I am lucky to still have my Grandparents around. My Grandma is my owner and she loves me very much. Every day she takes me out for long walks with the family, bakes me my favorite biscuit treats, and always gives me attention!

Another Tit-Bit...

I couldn't be any more happier than I already am. Our family has so much to learn and right now I am going to dog obedience school. I've made so many other friends there like another pup named "Puggy" and his other friend is "Labby". Going to school is fun each day, but I prefer spending time playing and having my owners teach me how to fetch and do other tricks.

Obedience Training Benefits

Training your dog to be an obedient pet is the best thing you could ever do for you dog. Your dog will enjoy the attention while being trained and you’ll learn hands on techniques for what works at what doesn’t. Even though you can train him yourself, it is highly recommended to have a professional teach him such as a dog obedience school.
  • The Benefits of Dog Obedience School is a having a warm functionality with other dogs, becoming independent, and steering your pet away from violence. Your puppy or dog will get to know his place in the world and pick up the basic commands very quickly. You can show him off to others that your dog is very intelligent and you are a great parent, in this case.
  • Obedience School will cause your dog to become more predictable. For example, if he escapes out the back yard, you won’t have to worry as much. This is because he was taught not to bite people or cause any harm to others, no matter what the situation is. He will be able to pick up your voice if you find him, and yield to what you tell him to do. Thus, this will lead your dog to come back to you.
  • You will no longer struggle with your puppy to show who is the dominant one. He will often look to you as his owner and provider instead of dragging you across the grass on a leash. In obedience school, your dog will get exercise, support, and mental stimulation he needs in order to behave around others correctly. This way you won’t have a bitten hand or a dog barking non-stop at a squirrel nearby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent